Beautiful custom built 4 bedroom, 4 bath home shines with pride of ownership, with over 3,600 fabulous square feet of living spaces, high demand Wayzata schools & truly too many updates to list! An inviting floor plan with large, open spaces, warm paint colors, new carpet, brick fireplaces, and hardwood floors welcome you into this gorgeous home with both formal & informal spaces perfect for any of your entertainment needs.
The Main level:
- Living Room (21×14): a spacious room with large picture window overlooking the front yard, neutral paint & luxurious carpet.
- Family Room (20×13): richly appointed with wood-burning fireplace with brick surround, beamed ceilings, new carpet (end of 2012), new windows (2011), and built-in bookcases and window seat along one whole side.
- Dining Room (12×11): tucked between the kitchen & living room for ease of entertaining, it offers hardwood floors and decorator finishes.
- Kitchen & Informal Dining (24×11): Stunning new granite countertops & backsplash just installed + completely updated in 2005 with new wood floors, white cabinetry, pantries, countertops, refrigerator, microwave, range/oven, sink & faucet, and cabinet underlighting. Adjacent informal dining space features a custom built china hutch and cabinets, and leads directly to either the family room or walks-out to the vaulted 3-season porch.
- 3-Season Porch (16×13): Vaulted 3-season porch surrounded by windows overlooking the backyard oasis + sliding doors leading to the backyard deck & patio, all wrapped in a white washed cedar interior! A fabulous space to read, relax, and enjoy your morning coffee. (New roof on porch in 2010).
- Misc.: also find a main level powder bath (new stool in 2012), fully equipped laundry room and ceramic tiled foyer.
The Upper level:
- Master Suite (26×13): an expansive room with private bath, walk-in closet, separate vanity area outside of the bath and direct access to a covered, private balcony boasting plenty of space for relaxation, as well as beautiful arched, brick openings for a bit of a mediterranean flair.
- 3 additional large Bedrooms (14×11), (14×12), (14×11), each with their own distinct characteristics….walk-in closet, dual closets, dormer ceiling and reading niche. Plus an upper level full bath with ceramic tiled floors.
The Lower level:
- Amusement Room (24×11) & Recreation Room (24×11): a fun & versatile space awaits on the lower level, completely open and spacious enough to fulfill a variety of needs at the same time! Showcasing a wet-bar, brick fireplace (new hearth & waterproofing in 2010), built-in cabinetry along one wall, and new carpet (2013), this is where friends & family of all ages will want to hang out!
Sited on .32 acres, this phenomenal home also boasts lovely, updated landscaping, a fenced backyard, a raised backyard deck & oversized backyard patio for additional outdoor living spaces!
Please Visit our Virtual Tour: http://spacecrafting.com/na1j